Your support is crucial to help the Asian Civilisations Museum fulfill its mission. Every contribution – no matter how large or small – is greatly appreciated.
Your donations will support
- Acquisitions of objects for the National Collection
- Special Exhibitions that bring magnificent treasures from the world’s leading museums and private collections to Singapore
- Programmes that enrich the museum experience
- Educational and community outreach initiatives
- Scholarly research and publications
Donations will be matched dollar for dollar by Singapore’s Cultural Matching Fund, giving your contribution even more impact.
Singapore grants a tax deduction for 2.5 times the contribution amount for all cash donations.
How to donate
- By credit card, bank transfer or via cheque (download donation form)
- Drop cash in the donation boxes in the museum
Donate an Object to the ACM
The Asian Civilisations Museum appreciates gifts of art and objects. All donations offered are evaluated by our curatorial staff to ensure quality, authenticity, and significance for the National Collection. The donation is then put before an Acquisition Committee and NHB Management for approval. In addition, the donor must obtain a valuation by a competent third party.
Our curators will guide you through the stages of vetting, assessment, and valuation. These steps are necessary to maintain the highest standards in our National Collection. Tax deduction for double the value of the donated object(s) is granted.
Adopt an Object
Our object adoption programme offers the opportunity to make a special connection with works in the collection. Your contribution can be acknowledged on the label of a favourite object in the galleries. Please contact us directly at SupportACM@nhb.gov.sg for more information on objects available for adoption.
Name a Gallery
Leave a lasting legacy – commemorate the contributions of your family, ancestors, or organization towards the history and development of the museum.